Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Caged Warrior (Dragon Kings, #1) Review



5 out of 5 Stars

Such an amazing story. I am still breathless from reading it. The story takes place in the unique world of the Dragon Kings a race of demons with immeasurable power and abilities that live in a world set apart from our own.
Audrey is the ultimate heroine. Strong- willed, smart, vulnerable and yet so fierce my heart ached with watching her struggle to save herself and her son in such a violent world. The strength she shows in the face of all the pain she has suffered made for one of the most amazing stories I have ever read.
Leto is far from your typical hero. In the beginning I absolutely hated him. He's cruel, brutal and heartless and yet the reasons behind his behavior are honorable. Eventually though he bashed his way into my heart.
This is not your everyday romance. It is at times both ugly and beautiful but that just made me love it even more. The passion and obsession between Audrey and Leto is explosive and gripping.
A story unlike anything I have read it digs its hooks into you and makes you unable to put it down. Gritty, dark and sexy this is a must read.

Preorder your copy today:
http://www.amazon.com/Caged-Warrior-Dragon-Kings-Book/dp/1451695918/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1369883474&sr=8-1&keywords=caged+warrior

No comments:

Post a Comment